Nero 7.9.6.0 Using Nero 7.9.6 Avi To Playable Dvd?

Using Nero 7.9.6 avi to playable dvd? - nero 7.9.6.0

I have Nero 7.9.6.0 and I try to burn an avi to a DVD, play in a DVD player. I have found in the Nero Burning ROM, Nero Express, Nero Vision, Nero BackItUp, Nero Cover Designer, Nero Wav Editor, Nero Sound Trax, Nero ShowTime, Nero MediaHome, Nero Recode, Nero PhotoSnap and Nero PhotoSnap Viewer. Manage to complete an updated m7463w brand new HP Pavilion with a DVD + lightscibe - Author / CD burner, please help Aparently I'm not very good with computers as I thought it was. I am looking for someone with experience to participate in detailed instructions about what this program to know for this use and clearly indicate what to do. Thank you in advance. I love Yahoo Answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment