Photo Of Viginas How To Save A Copy Of A Program (photo-shop) To External Hard Drive For Later Use?

How to save a copy of a program (photo-shop) to external hard drive for later use? - photo of viginas

I have not got my CD copy of the photo shop. I want to upgrade my computer to Windows 7. How can I change my photo-shop external hard drive to that goal, if I my computer can I install the photo shop?

I have also kept documents in all sorts of crazy places. (multiple users and folders) Is there a way to make sure that you save everything to?

Thanks for any help

1 comments:

Colanth said...

Installing programs, the PS is not installed on your computer (because they are not required to run). So you can not save an installable version. (Very few programs can be strengthened and restored. They are called "portable".)

You can use the data back - but manually. If it is the PS Series, you can download the study and use to activate the button. (If not, can you find Belarc Advisor [I do not use PS, I do not know if it is free if you try.] Http: / / / free_download www.belarc.com. Html)

If all goes well, and can not update to upgrade from Vista to 7, not a custom installation (XP to 7, you must install Cold 7), will HP be installed and all files and folders are where they are today.

Post a Comment