Car Valeting Products How Can I Shut Off My Car Alarm?

How can I shut off my car alarm? - car valeting products

I have a 1999 Dodge Neon, which I for a remote alarm automating 491 (RPN491, FCC ID: EZSDE1490). I could not find a manual for it. This remote is a former base model strange that sports only two buttons # 1 and # 2 There is no servant switch in the car. I am interested to know how to disable the alarm. I think you can disable the alarm with a certain sequence with the two buttons on the remote, but I do not know what order. So I was looking for a manual. I think the car was originally a Hertz Rent-A-Car, when he was nine years old. Perhaps this strange two-button remote control Dodge is using a special product for Hertz or Avis or? The reason I would only get the alarm goes off (or at least a chance the temperature.) Is it because I can not check the oil, without the definition of stupidity out. Mechanical hate myself, I have to disconnect the battery so that you have not hit my remote control every 90 seconds. to change a tire or something, LOL. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment