How To Keep Your Panties From Ripping In A Hanging Wedgie Guys, What Method Do You Use To Keep Your Woman In Check?

Guys, what method do you use to keep your woman in check? - how to keep your panties from ripping in a hanging wedgie

Me and my Ho was in a good restaurant the other day .. We waited in line when she starts to complain that he never showed respect ... I grabbed the back of her panties and gave him a wedgie so hard that he tore his clothes right out. she started crying and I stood there with a pair of trousers torn by hand. I threw it behind the counter, hoping nobody would notice. I told him to shut up before I give him something real to cry .. has, and we had a good meal.

So, what do you do when your daughter starts to act crazy?

7 comments:

memosgir... said...

My husband keeps me in check, closed in my room for the day when they misbehave. works!

stagger_... said...

You're a monster, but you should keep your mouth shut and throw away the key.

slavemak... said...

haha that was funny dude Umm, but I can use my mind tricks to keep women under control. something like the pattern of the door, which still works, perhaps a little too good, but not the Violence

vanilla_... said...

my husband did for fun and HES sinking a few belts

small one said...

his poor wife.
terrible was that you are rude. I wonder why they always have with you.

maybe you have the possibility should someone really find the point of view.
if we can treat them with respect, that I am more "failure".

small one said...

his poor wife.
terrible was that you are rude. I wonder why they always have with you.

maybe you have the possibility should someone really find the point of view.
if we can treat them with respect, that I am more "failure".

Rio Madeira said...

No matter what you do. If someone is trying to "keep me in check:" I can not and gives his a-ss.

Post a Comment